Liner Installation Supervisor Position
Atlantic Lining Company Inc. team members are passionate about growth, innovation, and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve ourselves so that we can better serve and support our clients. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team! We offer benefits to employees, competitive salary compensation, paid holidays and time off, company matched 401K and more.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Superintendent. You will be part of an installation (construction) crew that will travel the United States to install geosynthetic liner systems, primarily at solid-waste landfills for coal-fired electric power facilities, municipal solid waste sites, industrial facilities, and other related industries. You and the team will work together to install geosynthetic liner systems such as geomembranes, geocomposites, clay liners, geotextiles to contain liquids, gases, and solids. Your work is necessary for providing protection for the environment and enhancing our quality of life. Your primary responsibility is to install these materials, SAFELY and efficiently.
Job Duties Include
Act as the field representative who is responsible for on-site project administration, on-site safety, coordination of activities, technical management, and to provide a high-quality product on schedule, consistent with the customer’s vision and project objectives
- Act as point of contact with architects, engineers, consultants, local governing officials, and customers on projects in the field
- Supervise the construction effort in the field to ensure that the project is completed in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and customer objectives. Conduct regular on-site meetings with staff in respect to schedule, safety issues, and other matters relating to performance in the field
- Enforce compliance with all project procedures, safety program requirements, and work rules
- Responsible for the timely preparation of field reports (i.e. daily superintendent’s reports, safety reports, etc.) and distribute to the office
- Responsible for ensuring the utmost quality of construction throughout a project
- Participate in pre-construction planning, including logistics, means and methods, bid and scope reviews, safety and project estimates
- Preferred BS in Construction Management, or equivalent years of experience
- Requires outstanding interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate with a diverse group of individuals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
Please email your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
Atlantic Lining Company, Inc. is a drug free employer and undertakes drug and alcohol testing as allowed by law and pursuant to its Drug Free Workplace Policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.