ALCO has immediate openings for liner technicians and general labor responsible for installing the industry’s most advanced geosynthetic liner materials for environmental containment applications.
You will be part of an installation (construction) crew that will travel the United States to install geosynthetic liner systems, primarily at solid-waste landfills for coal-fired electric power facilities, municipal solid waste sites, industrial facilities. Your primary responsibility is to install these materials, SAFELY and efficiently.
We are hiring for all areas in the United States and are flexible to your locational requirements.
The applicant must be physically fit and able to perform labor required of the job, unencumbered. This position requires physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance working in an open, outdoor environment.
ALCO pays a competitive wage rate, provides paid training, 401K, and other benefits competitive in the industry. ALCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Geosynthetic panel layout, welding/seaming
- Geotextile layout and sewing
- Geocomposite layout and seaming
- Other related activities to complete the finished installation
- Geosynthetic welding experience is of great value but not necessary (we will train)
- Willing to travel throughout the United States. Estimated travel 80%
- Valid drivers license (required)
- Work permit (if non-US citizen)
THE APPLICANT MUST BE APPROVED BY E-VERIFY